10/28/2009 4:19 PM by John M
The Virginia Public Access Project has again updated the numbers on the City Council 7th District campaign (previously).
- Ronald Bond has given $708 to his own campaign.
- Clarence Kenney has raised $350, with $250 an in-kind donation from Preson T Brown.
- Deanna Lewis has raised $5,868, with $5,068 coming from Ms.Lewis and $500 as an in-kind donation from Preston Brown.
- Cynthia Newbille has raised $12,455, with $500 of that coming out of her own pocker and with donations from the Virginia Education Association, Va Assn of Realtors, McQuinn for Delegate, and Henry Marsh.
- Garry Powell shows no money raised.
- Robin D. Robinson has raised $9,100, with $3,400 coming out of her own pocket and another big chunk coming as consulting from former mayoral candidate Lawrence Williams.
These reports include all money through October 21.