A public conversation on the City Old&Historic Districts (PDF) will be held on Wednesday June 24, from 6:30-8:30PM at the Firehouse Theater. From the event flyer: “The Commission of Architectural Review and city staff want to hear from you. […] Why do we have O&H Districts? […] How can the CAR, City and the residents be better custodians to O&HD’s? How can we strengthen the alliance between the CAR, City and residents”…
Text from the event flyer:
A CITY OLD & HISTORIC DISTRICT PUBLIC CONVERSATION
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24TH
6:30 – 8:30 PM
AT THE FIREHOUSE THEATRE 1609 WEST BROAD STREET (ample, free parking across the street at Lowe’s)
THE COMMISSION OF ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW AND CITY STAFF WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
- Why do we have Old & Historic Districts?
- Why have we chosen to live in them?
- Why do we think they are important?
- What does the public want from them?
- How can the CAR, City and the residents be better custodians to O&HD’s?
- How can we strengthen the alliance between the CAR, City and residents?
YOUR INPUT IS CRUCIAL TO THIS DISCUSSION
DON’T MISS OUT!
FREE AND OPEN TO ALL RESIDENTS AND INTERESTED PARTIES OF O&HD’S
For more info contact city staff at 646-6313 or email@example.com