The unoccupied rental office of the Jefferson Town Homes (1900 block of Venable Street) burned just after 4AM this morning.
all i can say is WOW
Sure have been a lot of fires up here lately. That building was brand new too.
I Used to Live There Before They Started Changing, I Want to Know What Happened
I heard that this was intentional, that a container of gasoline had been put through one of the back windows.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.