Fire this afternoon at 2312 T Street; no word the cause or the residents.
I live in that house and the wiring was truly bad in that house he has had trouble with the property for the last couple of years. That house just caught on fire last year and he made repairs and now again.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.