visit_church_hill

Toddler dies in apartment fire

07/28/2006 7:19 AM by

A 21-month-old toddler, Kamau Oliver II, died yesterday morning in an apartment fire (apparently started by his 4 and 6 year-old brothers playing with a cigarette lighter) in the 2000 block of Creighton Road. [via]


TAGGED: , ,

1 RESPONSES

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

By commenting you are agreeing to this site's PRIVACY / USE / COPYRIGHT / DISCLAIMER