Topics will include:
- The Gillette Garden Legacy
- The Edible Courtyard Garden
- Period Appropriate Landscaping
- Practical Advice for a City Garden
- A Brief Tour of the Library of Virginia
This session is free for ACORN members who have joined or renewed by February 11th and for LVA Foundation donors. You may renew your membership at the seminar; however, space is limited and reservations are required. A fee of $15 will be charged for all others. For reservations and more information, contact ACORN at 422-2148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.