- lin on Richmond ranks 92nd in public transportation coverage and access to employment
- Dewbius on Bicycle and running trails in the East End (UPDATED)
- K on Richmond ranks 92nd in public transportation coverage and access to employment
- Lt on Man shot on Redd Street (UPDATED)
- neighbor on Expect lane closures starting soon on Jefferson Avenue
- Eric Huffstutler on Richmond then and now
- crd on Richmond ranks 92nd in public transportation coverage and access to employment
- Robbie Summey on Richmond ranks 92nd in public transportation coverage and access to employment
Local news for the East End of Richmond, from Union Hill to Fulton. CHPN focuses on activities and events at the neighborhood level, and on larger events with direct impact on the community.
CHPN is not a newspaper or magazine. We are an independent neighborhood news blog, a grass-roots publication with no real staff reporters or editors. We are dependent on readers and contributors for our content.
CHPN is a volunteer effort. If you are interested in helping in any capacity, please contact us. We need reporters, photographers, and community contact liaisons. We would especially like to find someone to report on events at the local schools, and would be delighted to hear from representatives of the local civic organizations. This is a chance to share your insights, knowledge, and opinions.
PRIVACY / USE / COPYRIGHT / DISCLAIMER
Please read our Privacy / Use / Copyright / Disclaimer statement.
CHPN appreciates the support of our community advertisers, without whom this site would not be possible. Find out more about advertising on CHPN.
WHO WE ARE
CHPN was started as Church Hill People’s News in 2004 by John Murden.