- Martha Mabey on Liberty Public House opens Saturday
- Tia on Are your dogs ok?
- Lana on ALL THE NEWS: found camera bag, cats, job postings, maybe B&E, volunteer opportunity, and more
- crd on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Brian Colegrove on Who delivers food to Church Hill?
- Brian Colegrove on Have you seen Denver the cat?
- Anthony Murray on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Adam’s neighbor on Have you seen Denver the cat?
Local news for the East End of Richmond, from Union Hill to Fulton, St.John’s to Fairfield. CHPN focuses on activities and events at the neighborhood level, and on larger events with direct impact on the community.
CHPN is not a newspaper or magazine. We are an independent neighborhood news blog, a grass-roots publication with no real staff reporters or editors. We are dependent on readers and contributors for our content.
CHPN is a volunteer effort. If you are interested in helping in any capacity, please contact us. We need reporters, photographers, and community contact liaisons. We would especially like to find someone to report on events at the local schools, and would be delighted to hear from representatives of the local civic organizations. This is a chance to share your insights, knowledge, and opinions.
PRIVACY / USE / COPYRIGHT / DISCLAIMER
Please read our Privacy / Use / Copyright / Disclaimer statement.
CHPN appreciates the support of our community advertisers, without whom this site would not be possible. Find out more about advertising on CHPN.
WHO WE ARE
CHPN was started as Church Hill People’s News in 2004 by John Murden.