- Joel on QUESTION: Two neighbors disagree about a street tree
- WarGibFA on Car vs pedestrian
- Anne on Car vs pedestrian
- Aud on Car vs pedestrian
- Jennifer Elsner on East Grace Street House Concert Series kicks off summer with Curtis McMurtry
- Brian Colegrove on Missing an orange cat?
- CHResident on The Libby Terrace Fairy Village
- tiny on Car vs pedestrian
Dinner service at The Roosevelt came to an early close Saturday evening when a busted water main under 25th Street sent water flowing up through the pavement in front of the restaurant.
Workers are unsure if the line is cracked or broken, but anticipate being able to complete the repair overnight. The 600 block of 25th Street just south of the traffic circle is likely to be closed through Sunday.