- dontmincewords on Shots in the night?
- Laska on Shots in the night?
- CH Animal Lover on Shots in the night?
- John M on Shots in the night?
- Kathleen Sanders on Have you seen Princess?
- Bridgette on Shots in the night?
- chpn on Have you seen Princess?
- Katmando on Can you pledge to Scoop the Poop? (“Everybody’s doo’n it!”)
The Richmond-based Old House Authority’s Old House Diaries, “a national record of the living history of old houses”, has got some great information about properties in the area.
— ∮∮∮ —
The record for 2301 East Grace Street, currently the site of Bellevue Elementary, has a colored photo of the Van Lew Mansion which stood there previously.
— ∮∮∮ —
The vacant house at 2008 Fairmount Avenue burned dramatically in 2007. In 2009, it was an award-winning rehab.