- John M on Expect lane closures starting soon on Jefferson Avenue
- Elaine Odell on Expect lane closures starting soon on Jefferson Avenue
- Melissa on QUESTION: How does Church Hill fare during hurricanes?
- Walter Griggs on This was once the Twenty-Fifth Street Fish and Oyster Market
- Mr. Neal on Expect lane closures starting soon on Jefferson Avenue
- Lora Toothman on Robbery and arrest on Jefferson Avenue
- Stacie Birchett on Express tour of Better Housing Coalition’s work in Richmond
- Lamonte Williams on A short history of the Central Lunatic Asylum
The Richmond-based Old House Authority’s Old House Diaries, “a national record of the living history of old houses”, has got some great information about properties in the area.
— ∮∮∮ —
The record for 2301 East Grace Street, currently the site of Bellevue Elementary, has a colored photo of the Van Lew Mansion which stood there previously.
— ∮∮∮ —
The vacant house at 2008 Fairmount Avenue burned dramatically in 2007. In 2009, it was an award-winning rehab.