- Bill Hartsock on Cedar Street (1980)
- Sarah Joy DiDomenico on Have you seen Sebastian?
- chpn on Robbery on Broad Street
- crd on Robbery on Broad Street
- Cadeho on Cedar Street (1980)
- Steve M on Robbery on Broad Street
- chpn on Community coat drive taking donations, will be distributed December 8
- vanyali on Community coat drive taking donations, will be distributed December 8
Court End Christmas is this Sunday at St.John’s Church:
December 8, 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
12:00 – 5:00 pm Visitor’s Center open for refreshments
1:15 pm – Church doors open – Seating is first come, first served
1:30 pm – Christmas music program begins
1:45 pm – Reenactment begins – no entrance after reenactment begins
2:30 – 4:30 pm – Vintage Santa
2:30 – 5:00 pm – Church open house
Court End Christmas is an annual Richmond tradition – many historic sites located in and near downtown Richmond offer free programming to celebrate holidays. Shuttles will be running between sites.
For more event information, please contact Amy Swartz at firstname.lastname@example.org
No food, drinks, chewing gum or backpacks are allowed in the church. Thank you for your cooperation.