- Jacqueline Oakes on CHA seeking houses for the Holiday House Tour
- garry on Tires slashed, windshield smashed on Clay Street
- Keith West on Sunset near Chimborazo
- jean mcdaniel on August newsletter from the Church Hill Association
- Julie Oliver on Did you grab this bookshelf?
- EDS on Did you grab this bookshelf?
- Erin on Tires slashed, windshield smashed on Clay Street
- Steven Sehika on Tires slashed, windshield smashed on Clay Street
Ned Oliver at Style has word that there is a next step in the ongoing Captain Buzzy’s saga:
The owner of Captain Buzzy’s Beanery, Bob Buffington, has filed suit in Richmond Circuit Court, alleging that a handful of residents near his business “hijacked” the Church Hill Association. Buffington’s complaint says the residents engaged in conspiracy and “defamation, misrepresentation [and] unethical conduct” in opposing his application with the city to keep his shop open an hour later and serve beer and wine.
The suit alleges secret association meetings, misrepresentations to city planners and an assault on Buffington by an opponent wielding a flower pot.