- Another neighbor on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- dontmincewords on Have you seen Atticus?
- Matt Conrad on “Sustainability with Style” for Jefferson Avenue
- 27th on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- Joshua Eckhardt on Tricyle
- Julie Oliver on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- WarGibFA on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- K on Reminder: Lock you car doors
Kitty Snow is trying use crowd-sourcing site Kickstarter to raise money to publish a book of her great-grandfather’s photos from a Richmond trolley line:
In 1888, before streetcars ran in San Francisco or New Orleans, Richmond, Virginia built the first successful electric streetcar system in America. Driving the streetcar was my great-grandfather’s job but his passion was photography and his camera rode by him on the streetcar route. I recently discovered nearly 3,000 photos and negatives that provide a rarely-seen visual record of life in the early 1900s.
I just need the financial means to complete the publishing process and that’s where Kickstarter comes in.
As of this post, she has 27 hours left to get the last $1,050. Can you help?