- John Murden Jr. on Partners in O Street development at odds
- jamie on Partners in O Street development at odds
- Eric S. Huffstutler on A proposal for the 17th Street Market
- Dave Seibert on Union Hill Civic Association meet & social tonight
- Matt Conrad on Partners in O Street development at odds
- J on Roaring Pines setting up shop on Venable Street
- Eric S. Huffstutler on Partners in O Street development at odds
- Brandon on Partners in O Street development at odds
Kitty Snow is trying use crowd-sourcing site Kickstarter to raise money to publish a book of her great-grandfather’s photos from a Richmond trolley line:
In 1888, before streetcars ran in San Francisco or New Orleans, Richmond, Virginia built the first successful electric streetcar system in America. Driving the streetcar was my great-grandfather’s job but his passion was photography and his camera rode by him on the streetcar route. I recently discovered nearly 3,000 photos and negatives that provide a rarely-seen visual record of life in the early 1900s.
I just need the financial means to complete the publishing process and that’s where Kickstarter comes in.
As of this post, she has 27 hours left to get the last $1,050. Can you help?