- Debra Abney Barnes on In last night’s excitement, one of you forgot to pay your tab at Patrick Henry Pub
- Allison Madia on Missing a beagle?
- Ryan Herndon on In last night’s excitement, one of you forgot to pay your tab at Patrick Henry Pub
- Emily Klinedinst on Church Hill North transformation meetings Tuesday, Wednesday
- Laura Inscoe on In last night’s excitement, one of you forgot to pay your tab at Patrick Henry Pub
- Melissa on Have you seen Simon AKA Mr.Pusspuss?
- Kai on Have you seen Simon AKA Mr.Pusspuss?
- Betsy Hart on Rainbow with dog and vacant house
Let’s get ready to PIG OUT at Hogtober, Saturday, October 5 in Libby Hill Park.
We’re still counting on all our wonderful Church Hill area volunteers to make this year’s event an even bigger success than the first two HOGTOBER festivals.
We still need another 50 or so volunteers to help out at HOGTOBER and now it’s only three weeks away! Assignments include pouring beer, traffic control, selling beverage tickets, selling merchandise and/or raffle tickets, checking IDs or simply floating around helping where help is needed.
Our morning shifts are now full, so we’d appreciate you donating some of your time in the afternoon between 2:30 and 5:30 or early evening between 4:30 to 7:30.
This festival is a big undertaking by the CHA, and it contributes largely to our annual budget. If you’re interested in becoming involved in your neighborhood civic association this is a great way to break the ice. And of course we’re always glad to see our returning volunteers!
So if you have decided to help us out but you haven’t yet signed up – please do so today. If you are wavering and not sure – we need you this year !
If you have questions about volunteering email Jon Ondrak at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Mark Baush at Baushman@hotmail.com
p/s As an incentive to volunteer we’ve got some stupendous Hogtober t-shirts for our volunteers as well as two drink tickets apiece.