- bore on Mosby man may be connected to gun store burglaries
- Dubois2 on New fitness equipment coming to Jefferson Park in 2016
- Dubois2 on Target Enforcement Zone
- John M on Mosby man may be connected to gun store burglaries
- C on New fitness equipment coming to Jefferson Park in 2016
- Brett on Mosby man may be connected to gun store burglaries
- Juliellen on Updated “Visitor’s Guide to Church Hill”
- John M on Updated “Visitor’s Guide to Church Hill”
Let’s get ready to PIG OUT at Hogtober, Saturday, October 5 in Libby Hill Park.
We’re still counting on all our wonderful Church Hill area volunteers to make this year’s event an even bigger success than the first two HOGTOBER festivals.
We still need another 50 or so volunteers to help out at HOGTOBER and now it’s only three weeks away! Assignments include pouring beer, traffic control, selling beverage tickets, selling merchandise and/or raffle tickets, checking IDs or simply floating around helping where help is needed.
Our morning shifts are now full, so we’d appreciate you donating some of your time in the afternoon between 2:30 and 5:30 or early evening between 4:30 to 7:30.
This festival is a big undertaking by the CHA, and it contributes largely to our annual budget. If you’re interested in becoming involved in your neighborhood civic association this is a great way to break the ice. And of course we’re always glad to see our returning volunteers!
So if you have decided to help us out but you haven’t yet signed up – please do so today. If you are wavering and not sure – we need you this year !
If you have questions about volunteering email Jon Ondrak at email@example.com
or Mark Baush at Baushman@hotmail.com
p/s As an incentive to volunteer we’ve got some stupendous Hogtober t-shirts for our volunteers as well as two drink tickets apiece.