- Derek and Becky-Restore-PT on New cobbles for 23rd Street hill
- Chimbo on What can you do about opossums?
- Alli Alligood on Come cheer Armstrong Cycling this Tuesday
- Mary Anne Conmy on Missing this dog?
- Alli Alligood on Missing this dog?
- Prairie girl on Missing this dog?
- Timothy on Missing this dog?
- Church hillian on Looking for commercial space in Church Hill?
September 11, 2013 9:33 am by John M
Amazing four-wall mural at the Salvation Army Boys and Girls Club at 3701 R Street. Check out this video if you missed it back in May.