- K on Richmond ranks 92nd in public transportation coverage and access to employment
- Lt on Man shot on Redd Street (UPDATED)
- neighbor on Expect lane closures starting soon on Jefferson Avenue
- Eric Huffstutler on Richmond then and now
- crd on Richmond ranks 92nd in public transportation coverage and access to employment
- Robbie Summey on Richmond ranks 92nd in public transportation coverage and access to employment
- John M on Rebuilding an entire block of Venable Street
- Stacie Birchett on Rebuilding an entire block of Venable Street
There are coach training sessions coming up at the Family Resource Center on Jefferson Ave on September 20 and 21:
Girls For A Change is aimed at teaching middle and high school girls about social change and how to take action in their communities and is coordinated through our national partner Girls For A Change. As part of Girls For A Change, girls identify challenges in their communities, then, design and implement creative solutions to address them as a community team.
Each team is led by two women who serve as coaches by guiding and supporting the girls through the project.
This program provides the tools, resources, partnerships and support for these girls so they may develop their voice, as well as problem-solving abilities, and realize their full potential as active and productive citizens. We welcome and serve all girls, but focus our efforts on girls who live in low income communities.