- resident on Man shot on Coalter Street
- Paul Granger on Man shot on Coalter Street
- chpn on Lillie A. Estes announces bid for mayor
- Arthur on Lillie A. Estes announces bid for mayor
- Katarina Pace on Bellevue Elementary seeking dancers/dance instructors for new after-school program
- Jennifer Reid on Bellevue Elementary seeking dancers/dance instructors for new after-school program
- Kathy Greenier on The Dog & Pig Show closed for August
- Jenny W. on Tires slashed, windshield smashed on Clay Street
Restore-PT has announced their fall classes. All classes are at 411 N 23rd Street.
‘MFR Stretching Classes’ in October, developed by Derek Metzler, MPT are Tuesdays evenings at 5:30PM, Thursday mornings at 9AM, and Friday mornings at 10AM. All located at 401 N 23rd Street. These classes are an hour long and run for 4 weeks.
A special ‘MFR Stretching Class for Runners’ class will enhance running practice, and provide tools for injury prevention and self-treatment. The two 90 minute sessions will be held on Sunday, September 22nd, and Sunday, October 6, from 9-10:30AM.
Call (804)644-1221 for more information.
411 N 23rd Street