- dontmincewords on Shots in the night?
- Laska on Shots in the night?
- CH Animal Lover on Shots in the night?
- John M on Shots in the night?
- Kathleen Sanders on Have you seen Princess?
- Bridgette on Shots in the night?
- chpn on Have you seen Princess?
- Katmando on Can you pledge to Scoop the Poop? (“Everybody’s doo’n it!”)
Restore-PT has announced their fall classes. All classes are at 411 N 23rd Street.
‘MFR Stretching Classes’ in October, developed by Derek Metzler, MPT are Tuesdays evenings at 5:30PM, Thursday mornings at 9AM, and Friday mornings at 10AM. All located at 401 N 23rd Street. These classes are an hour long and run for 4 weeks.
A special ‘MFR Stretching Class for Runners’ class will enhance running practice, and provide tools for injury prevention and self-treatment. The two 90 minute sessions will be held on Sunday, September 22nd, and Sunday, October 6, from 9-10:30AM.
Call (804)644-1221 for more information.
411 N 23rd Street