- Another neighbor on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- dontmincewords on Have you seen Atticus?
- Matt Conrad on “Sustainability with Style” for Jefferson Avenue
- 27th on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- Joshua Eckhardt on Tricyle
- Julie Oliver on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- WarGibFA on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- K on Reminder: Lock you car doors
Restore-PT has announced their fall classes. All classes are at 411 N 23rd Street.
‘MFR Stretching Classes’ in October, developed by Derek Metzler, MPT are Tuesdays evenings at 5:30PM, Thursday mornings at 9AM, and Friday mornings at 10AM. All located at 401 N 23rd Street. These classes are an hour long and run for 4 weeks.
A special ‘MFR Stretching Class for Runners’ class will enhance running practice, and provide tools for injury prevention and self-treatment. The two 90 minute sessions will be held on Sunday, September 22nd, and Sunday, October 6, from 9-10:30AM.
Call (804)644-1221 for more information.
411 N 23rd Street