- Corey Lane on Seen on Broad Street
- chpn on Seen on Broad Street
- Chimbo on Seen on Broad Street
- Jennifer on Seen on Broad Street
- Church Hillian on Council to consider land transfer to Bon Secours
- Brandon on Council to consider land transfer to Bon Secours
- chpn on Prayer vigil for Arianna Davis
- Liz on Have you seen Penelope?
From the Church Hill Association:
Got questions about SUPs? Get answers from the City!
Been hearing talk about the Buzzy’s SUP? Confused? Wondering how the SUP process works in general? Take the opportunity to head to a Q&A session with City planning staff on August 13, at 6 pm, at City Hall (2623 East Broad) in the 5th floor conference room. With more and more SUPs heading our way, knowing the process and the players benefits us all. This is event is open to everyone, to benefit the entire community. We hope you’ll take advantage of this opportunity!