- garry on Tires slashed, windshield smashed on Clay Street
- Keith West on Sunset near Chimborazo
- jean mcdaniel on August newsletter from the Church Hill Association
- Julie Oliver on Did you grab this bookshelf?
- EDS on Did you grab this bookshelf?
- Erin on Tires slashed, windshield smashed on Clay Street
- Steven Sehika on Tires slashed, windshield smashed on Clay Street
- JessOfRVA on Tires slashed, windshield smashed on Clay Street
The RTD has a long look at the situation around Buzzy’s rejected application for an SUP:
At a Richmond Planning Commission meeting Monday, Buffington urged commissioners to consider giving him the same opportunities other nearby restaurants have, such as a full kitchen and the ability to sell beer and wine.
Such restaurants as Hill Café and Anthony’s on the Hill — two businesses frequently mentioned during the meeting — are in commercially zoned areas and subject to fewer restrictions than Buzzy’s.
After comments from about a dozen residents — three supporting and at least eight opposing the permit amendments — the Planning Commission recommended denial of Buffington’s amended application.
The changes asked for by Bob Buffington will be up before City Council on Monday.