- Shayne Miley on FOR SALE: 1864 Home Comfort Wood Cooking Stove
- Donald on The Libby Terrace Fairy Village
- Trish on The Libby Terrace Fairy Village
- jean mcdaniel on The Libby Terrace Fairy Village
- Ziti on The Libby Terrace Fairy Village
- Laura on The Libby Terrace Fairy Village
- Melinda on Fairy Village on Grace vandalized, reported as trash
- tiny on QUESTION: Two neighbors disagree about a street tree
The community is invited to a fun family event this Saturday at the George Mason Elementary School, 813 N. 28th Street from 11am to 3pm.
It is the inaugural reunion of The George Mason School and we are celebrating with art and games and food and MAGIC. Current and former students and staff of George Mason, as well as friends and neighbors from the East End, are celebrating the past, present and especially the future of the school.
There are 3 free magic shows in the auditorium, including Jonathan Austin at 12:30 (other shows at 1:30 and 2:15). There will be arcade and sports games in Ethel Bailey Furman Park, and we have booked good weather. Lunch is also available – we are asking for a $3 donation to the George Mason Chapter of the RVA Green Team.
For more info please contact Rick Tatnall, 325-3674, email@example.com