- zedakerd on HOME COOKED DINNERS
- Mars on Missing this black and white boy cat?
- Mars on Missing this black&white cat?
- crd on HOME COOKED DINNERS
- Kathleen Sanders on Proposed North 29th Bike-Walk Street would provide safe north/south corridor
- Michael on HOME COOKED DINNERS
- spacecat on “He is super tiny and loves pineapple”
- Lee on Car vs porch
Sent in by Christina M.:
Thanks to the tireless effort of parent and fellow Church Hill resident Neely Dykshorn, and generous contributions from the Honorable Cynthia Newbille and various community members, Bellevue Elementary School has a beautiful new sign and signpost. Please make sure to keep an eye out for banners informing the community of important events throughout the school year.