- Matt Illian on A petition for a statue of Ray Dandridge
- JM on A petition for a statue of Ray Dandridge
- garry on Missing this little dog?
- Bill Hartsock on New Chef de Cuisine, Monday-only pasta menu at Dutch & Company
- JessOfRVA on Are you missing an orange tabby?
- Marian Charlies Angel Fields on Missing this little dog?
- Brian Colegrove on Are you missing an orange tabby?
- Robbie Summey on A tribute to old Armstrong High
The City’s Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Facilities’ Linwood Robinson Senior Center will hold an open house and crafts sale on Thursday, June 20, from 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The public is invited to visit the center, which is located at 700 N. 26th Street, to meet the staff and learn about the free programs offered for senior residents age 60 and older. In addition, a variety of crafts items, hand-made by the Linwood Robinson senior citizens, will be on display and available for purchase. Light refreshments will also be served.
The Linwood Robinson Senior Center offers games, arts and crafts, field trips and other activities for the city’s senior residents Monday through Friday.