- 35th ST on Recommend a roofer and/or painting contractor?
- Ned Haley on New Little Free Library on Chimborazo
- Ms. Georgie Lewis/Seamstress on Church Hill Cleaners reopens on Q Street
- Jaron Clay on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Lee on Grotty exercise equipment in Jefferson Park to be replaced this week
- Dana Bagby on Recommend a roofer and/or painting contractor?
- Diego on Recommend a roofer and/or painting contractor?
- Juliellen Sarver on Recommend a roofer and/or painting contractor?
The City’s Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Facilities’ Linwood Robinson Senior Center will hold an open house and crafts sale on Thursday, June 20, from 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The public is invited to visit the center, which is located at 700 N. 26th Street, to meet the staff and learn about the free programs offered for senior residents age 60 and older. In addition, a variety of crafts items, hand-made by the Linwood Robinson senior citizens, will be on display and available for purchase. Light refreshments will also be served.
The Linwood Robinson Senior Center offers games, arts and crafts, field trips and other activities for the city’s senior residents Monday through Friday.