- resident on Man shot on Coalter Street
- Paul Granger on Man shot on Coalter Street
- chpn on Lillie A. Estes announces bid for mayor
- Arthur on Lillie A. Estes announces bid for mayor
- Katarina Pace on Bellevue Elementary seeking dancers/dance instructors for new after-school program
- Jennifer Reid on Bellevue Elementary seeking dancers/dance instructors for new after-school program
- Kathy Greenier on The Dog & Pig Show closed for August
- Jenny W. on Tires slashed, windshield smashed on Clay Street
The City’s Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Facilities’ Linwood Robinson Senior Center will hold an open house and crafts sale on Thursday, June 20, from 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The public is invited to visit the center, which is located at 700 N. 26th Street, to meet the staff and learn about the free programs offered for senior residents age 60 and older. In addition, a variety of crafts items, hand-made by the Linwood Robinson senior citizens, will be on display and available for purchase. Light refreshments will also be served.
The Linwood Robinson Senior Center offers games, arts and crafts, field trips and other activities for the city’s senior residents Monday through Friday.