- Corey Lane on Seen on Broad Street
- chpn on Seen on Broad Street
- Chimbo on Seen on Broad Street
- Jennifer on Seen on Broad Street
- Church Hillian on Council to consider land transfer to Bon Secours
- Brandon on Council to consider land transfer to Bon Secours
- chpn on Prayer vigil for Arianna Davis
- Liz on Have you seen Penelope?
The Los Angeles-based FoodGPS has a short write up and a set of photos from a Church Hill food tour from a few weeks back:
Real Richmond Food Tours co-founder Maureen Egan, who wrote “Insiders’ Guide to Richmond, VA” and teamed with Richmond Magazine editor Susan Winiecki on their expert-driven company, led us on a May 4 tour of Church Hill, Richmond’s oldest neighborhood. We explored “From Spices to Pies” at five culinary establishments: Dutch & Company, WPA Bakery, Proper Pie Co., Alamo BBQ and Sub Rosa Bakery. Church Hill’s changing.
TAGGED: Alamo BBQ, Dutch and Co., FoodGPS, Proper Pie, Real Richmond Food Tours, rvadine, Sub Rosa, WPA Bakery