- Martha Mabey on Liberty Public House opens Saturday
- Tia on Are your dogs ok?
- Lana on ALL THE NEWS: found camera bag, cats, job postings, maybe B&E, volunteer opportunity, and more
- crd on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Brian Colegrove on Who delivers food to Church Hill?
- Brian Colegrove on Have you seen Denver the cat?
- Anthony Murray on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Adam’s neighbor on Have you seen Denver the cat?
The Los Angeles-based FoodGPS has a short write up and a set of photos from a Church Hill food tour from a few weeks back:
Real Richmond Food Tours co-founder Maureen Egan, who wrote “Insiders’ Guide to Richmond, VA” and teamed with Richmond Magazine editor Susan Winiecki on their expert-driven company, led us on a May 4 tour of Church Hill, Richmond’s oldest neighborhood. We explored “From Spices to Pies” at five culinary establishments: Dutch & Company, WPA Bakery, Proper Pie Co., Alamo BBQ and Sub Rosa Bakery. Church Hill’s changing.
TAGGED: Alamo BBQ, Dutch and Co., FoodGPS, Proper Pie, Real Richmond Food Tours, rvadine, Sub Rosa, WPA Bakery