- Martha Mabey on Liberty Public House opens Saturday
- Tia on Are your dogs ok?
- Lana on ALL THE NEWS: found camera bag, cats, job postings, maybe B&E, volunteer opportunity, and more
- crd on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Brian Colegrove on Who delivers food to Church Hill?
- Brian Colegrove on Have you seen Denver the cat?
- Anthony Murray on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Adam’s neighbor on Have you seen Denver the cat?
Spring Richmond Restaurant Week 2013 kicks off next Monday (April 22) and runs through that Sunday (April 28). The invited restaurants will each offer a three-course, prix fixe menu for $25.13 per person, of which $2.13 per meal is donated to FeedMore.
richmond.com has a comprehensive list of participating restaurants, including more than a few in the area: Hill Café, Charles City Tavern, Julep’s, Europa, The Hard Shell, Lulu’s, Millie’s,
PHOTO via bacchusonmain.com