- JJ on Any of y’all seen a bear?
- Melinda on Church Hill flags for sale
- Melinda on A little bit of New Orleans on Marshall Street
- Eric S. Huffstutler on Any of y’all seen a bear?
- UrbanPioneer on Dead man on 26th Street
- Erin Kristen Doolin on Any of y’all seen a bear?
- UnionMeetsChurch on City moving forward on Jefferson Park Fountain
- Bill 3 on Any of y’all seen a bear?
Spring Richmond Restaurant Week 2013 kicks off next Monday (April 22) and runs through that Sunday (April 28). The invited restaurants will each offer a three-course, prix fixe menu for $25.13 per person, of which $2.13 per meal is donated to FeedMore.
richmond.com has a comprehensive list of participating restaurants, including more than a few in the area: Hill Café, Charles City Tavern, Julep’s, Europa, The Hard Shell, Lulu’s, Millie’s,
PHOTO via bacchusonmain.com