- gigi on Can you help Lt.Blackwell replace the stolen turkeys and fixings?
- Kevin on Festival of CX at Chimborazo Park yesterday
- chpn on Vacant buildings in Richmond: Where are they and who owns them? (October 2015)
- Daniel on Corn Chair
- Nick on Missing this cat?
- Jenna Cook Nguyen on Missing this cat?
- garry on Missing this dog?
- Dean on Plans to move forward with improvements at Intermediate Terminal
Spring Richmond Restaurant Week 2013 kicks off next Monday (April 22) and runs through that Sunday (April 28). The invited restaurants will each offer a three-course, prix fixe menu for $25.13 per person, of which $2.13 per meal is donated to FeedMore.
richmond.com has a comprehensive list of participating restaurants, including more than a few in the area: Hill Café, Charles City Tavern, Julep’s, Europa, The Hard Shell, Lulu’s, Millie’s,
PHOTO via bacchusonmain.com