- June Ann Davenport on Kitty Snow’s “Up & Down Church Hill”
- Matt Hillian on Headstone missing at East End Cemetery
- Alex on Three recent incidents on 27th Street
- J. Doyle on Three recent incidents on 27th Street
- Alex on Want to play football for Armstong?
- Kathleen Sanders on Lehigh Cement silos coming down next month
- Lee on Headstone missing at East End Cemetery
- Valeria on Mia is missing
April 3, 2013 7:16 am by John M
Last night the structure containing Sub Rosa Bakery, at 620 N. 25th Street, caught fire. No word yet on whether the fire started in Sub Rosa Bakery or if the nearby Ardent Craft Ales was damaged as well.