- Matt Illian on A petition for a statue of Ray Dandridge
- JM on A petition for a statue of Ray Dandridge
- garry on Missing this little dog?
- Bill Hartsock on New Chef de Cuisine, Monday-only pasta menu at Dutch & Company
- JessOfRVA on Are you missing an orange tabby?
- Marian Charlies Angel Fields on Missing this little dog?
- Brian Colegrove on Are you missing an orange tabby?
- Robbie Summey on A tribute to old Armstrong High
April 3, 2013 7:16 am by John M
Last night the structure containing Sub Rosa Bakery, at 620 N. 25th Street, caught fire. No word yet on whether the fire started in Sub Rosa Bakery or if the nearby Ardent Craft Ales was damaged as well.