- June Ann Davenport on Kitty Snow’s “Up & Down Church Hill”
- Matt Hillian on Headstone missing at East End Cemetery
- Alex on Three recent incidents on 27th Street
- J. Doyle on Three recent incidents on 27th Street
- Alex on Want to play football for Armstong?
- Kathleen Sanders on Lehigh Cement silos coming down next month
- Lee on Headstone missing at East End Cemetery
- Valeria on Mia is missing
One of the loveliest blocks in the St. John’s Church District sets the stage for this breathtaking, Historically accurate, total restoration. Must see to comprehend.
This home was designed with an architect’s touch, and it shows. From the nuts and bolts to the hand-milled trim, no attention to detail unattended.
11 FT ceilings, original heart pine, working original pocket doors meets top of the line cabinetry and appliances in chef’s kitchen.
Working fireplaces, recently relined. Both decks carefully rebuilt for City views.
Garage houses workshop above with power and water. Fully fenced for privacy.