- gigi on Can you help Lt.Blackwell replace the stolen turkeys and fixings?
- Kevin on Festival of CX at Chimborazo Park yesterday
- chpn on Vacant buildings in Richmond: Where are they and who owns them? (October 2015)
- Daniel on Corn Chair
- Nick on Missing this cat?
- Jenna Cook Nguyen on Missing this cat?
- garry on Missing this dog?
- Dean on Plans to move forward with improvements at Intermediate Terminal
Our 1600 square foot row house on Church Hill was built in 1910 needs a new heat pump and we have to decide what size (“tons”) to buy. Since there are many row houses of this size and vintage in the area, we figure other residents’ experience would be useful. What size (in tons or BTU’s) works for your house? Thanks for any input.