- Martha Mabey on Liberty Public House opens Saturday
- Tia on Are your dogs ok?
- Lana on ALL THE NEWS: found camera bag, cats, job postings, maybe B&E, volunteer opportunity, and more
- crd on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Brian Colegrove on Who delivers food to Church Hill?
- Brian Colegrove on Have you seen Denver the cat?
- Anthony Murray on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Adam’s neighbor on Have you seen Denver the cat?
Our 1600 square foot row house on Church Hill was built in 1910 needs a new heat pump and we have to decide what size (“tons”) to buy. Since there are many row houses of this size and vintage in the area, we figure other residents’ experience would be useful. What size (in tons or BTU’s) works for your house? Thanks for any input.