- Tommy Waterworth on In last night’s excitement, one of you forgot to pay your tab at Patrick Henry Pub
- Jaron Clay on In last night’s excitement, one of you forgot to pay your tab at Patrick Henry Pub
- crd on Have you seen Simon AKA Mr.Pusspuss?
- Mark Kronenthal on Rainbow with dog and vacant house
- Damica Alston on Rainbow with dog and vacant house
- Katherine Jester on This abondoned cat needs a good home
- Sarah Hunt Clair on This abondoned cat needs a good home
- Emily Klinedinst on This abondoned cat needs a good home
This grotty stretch of sidewalk was reported on See Click Fix 8 days ago. As of today, it is the top vote getter in the Richmond area with 35 votes (2nd place is in the Fan):
The brick sidewalk at the corner of 27th and Marshall is in bad shape. A tree root has tore up most of the walkable part between the bakery and the bike shop. There are approximately five businesses on this corner. Lots of foot traffic in the area. Is it possible it can be repaired?
Anybody want to put together a pool on when this actually gets fixed? Go vote to get this taken care of and then leave a date in the comments, I’ll hook up a prize to whoever is closest to the start date of actual repair…