- gigi on Can you help Lt.Blackwell replace the stolen turkeys and fixings?
- Kevin on Festival of CX at Chimborazo Park yesterday
- chpn on Vacant buildings in Richmond: Where are they and who owns them? (October 2015)
- Daniel on Corn Chair
- Nick on Missing this cat?
- Jenna Cook Nguyen on Missing this cat?
- garry on Missing this dog?
- Dean on Plans to move forward with improvements at Intermediate Terminal
Sign up for DASH FOR DADS 5K WALK/RUN
Saturday, March 16, 2013 at the East District Family Resource Center (FRC), 2405 Jefferson Avenue, Richmond, VA. 23223
*No Age Restrictions*
Sponsored by Camp Diva, 7th District Health & Wellness Initiative, Richmond Sports Backers, and the American Heart Association
7:00-8:00 a.m. – Last Call Registration
8:00 a.m. – Proclamation for Date with Dad Weekend
8:30 a.m. – The Walk/Run begins (Route will begin and end at the FRC)
Registration Fee: http://www.campdiva.org/DateWithDad_DashForDads_5K.htm
Suggested $10 donation per runner or walker to support Camp Diva, a non-profit organization based in Richmond, Virginia that prepares girls for their passage into womanhood http://www.campdiva.org/.
Each participant will receive a t-shirt, however exclusive DASH FOR DADS Event T-shirts will be available for $10.
Open to the public & fun for the whole family, the goal of DASH FOR DADS is to CHEER ON FATHERHOOD, and show the importance of the father-daughter relationship (the father is the first significant man in his daughter’s life and he plays a unique and essential role in the development of her image, confidence, and self esteem). This event is one of four events scheduled for Camp Diva’s DATE WITH DAD WEEKEND http://datewithdad.tumblr.com/schedule, March 15-17, 2013.
During the DASH FOR DADS, participants will pass the Richmond City Jail to let incarcerated fathers know they are not forgotten.