- Brian Colegrove on Missing an orange cat?
- CHResident on The Libby Terrace Fairy Village
- tiny on Car vs pedestrian
- chpn on East Grace Street House Concert Series kicks off summer with Curtis McMurtry
- Bill 3 on The Libby Terrace Fairy Village
- Tess Shebaylo on Can you help with the rose garden at Chimborazo Park?
- Elaine Odell on Car vs pedestrian
- Lee on Car vs pedestrian
The RTD has a follow-uo on the budget approved by the new Richmond School Board this week:
“That’s the difference this year, this board has already decided what’s going to happen,” said Donald L. Coleman, the 7th District member and one of two holdovers from the last board. “I don’t want anybody out there to have any false hope. Two schools are going to close.”
Last year, the rezoning committee recommended closing the chronically under-enrolled John B. Cary and J.B. Fisher elementary schools. It also suggested combining programs at Bellevue and George Mason elementary schools.