- John Murden Jr. on Partners in O Street development at odds
- jamie on Partners in O Street development at odds
- Eric S. Huffstutler on A proposal for the 17th Street Market
- Dave Seibert on Union Hill Civic Association meet & social tonight
- Matt Conrad on Partners in O Street development at odds
- J on Roaring Pines setting up shop on Venable Street
- Eric S. Huffstutler on Partners in O Street development at odds
- Brandon on Partners in O Street development at odds
Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 7 pm
Meeting Location: Church Hill House – 2400 Burton Street
Home of Debra Clark, Apt # 224
Light refreshments will be served
On the Agenda:
Our next meeting is Wednesday Feb 20, 2013. A long time Union Hill neighbor, Debra Clark, has graciously invited us to her home in Church Hill House at the corner of Venable and Burton Streets in Union Hill.
Debra’s apartment number is 224. Please bring your ID/drivers license, as you will need to show it to the building security guard to enter. Simply identify yourself and tell the guard you are going to Ms. Clark’s apartment, number 224.
Our monthly meeting always includes a report from the Police Precinct along with a variety of neighborhood issues and concerns. This month, we’ll also discuss tree plantings and sidewalk improvements, Jefferson Park Updates and Tricycle Gardens will present on a new program being launched in the East End to get fresh produce in corner markets. Please join us. We get things done!
Tricycle Gardens – Farm Stand EVERY Thursday, from 4-7pm – 2107 Jefferson Ave – A rotating variety of locally grown seasonal produce (Grown at our Urban Farm in Manchester all year long!) See www.tricyclegardens.org for more details.
VCU’s Green Unity – VCU’s Green Unity is an organization that focuses on making VCU greener through both service and research. We work directly with the VCU Environmental Science department, as well as student organizers. We aim to promote diversity and teamwork among students from all different schools within the university, as each will have unique skills to contribute. For more details: http://green-unity.blogspot.com/