- Vanessa Reyes on Chimborazo Park needs some love
- Catherine Illian on Test drive the new Richmond Rides bikes today
- jean mcdaniel on Chimborazo Park needs some love
- chpn on Register for tickets to ChildSavers’ Supper at Sunset
- anonymous on Chimborazo Park needs some love
- frank p on Chimborazo Park needs some love
- Eric S. Huffstutler on HOME COOKED DINNERS
- Eric S. Huffstutler on Retail space for rent on 27th Street
A reader who wishes to remain anonymous sent this in overnight:
On Friday evening, 02/09/13 at 7:30 pm a resident of the 800 block of N 27th Street was approached in the alley bordering the George Mason Elementary School by an armed, teen, black male who demanded money. The perpetrator was accompanied by two other individuals who fled on foot with the robber after receiving cash from the victim.
The Richmond Police Department responded immediately after receiving the 911 call and were on the scene within a minute of the initial call, with numerous patrol cars and a Canine Unit. Although the RPD failed to locate the suspects, their efforts and professionalism is to be commended.