- Brian Colegrove on Missing an orange cat?
- CHResident on The Libby Terrace Fairy Village
- tiny on Car vs pedestrian
- chpn on East Grace Street House Concert Series kicks off summer with Curtis McMurtry
- Bill 3 on The Libby Terrace Fairy Village
- Tess Shebaylo on Can you help with the rose garden at Chimborazo Park?
- Elaine Odell on Car vs pedestrian
- Lee on Car vs pedestrian
A reader who wishes to remain anonymous sent this in overnight:
On Friday evening, 02/09/13 at 7:30 pm a resident of the 800 block of N 27th Street was approached in the alley bordering the George Mason Elementary School by an armed, teen, black male who demanded money. The perpetrator was accompanied by two other individuals who fled on foot with the robber after receiving cash from the victim.
The Richmond Police Department responded immediately after receiving the 911 call and were on the scene within a minute of the initial call, with numerous patrol cars and a Canine Unit. Although the RPD failed to locate the suspects, their efforts and professionalism is to be commended.