- gigi on Can you help Lt.Blackwell replace the stolen turkeys and fixings?
- Kevin on Festival of CX at Chimborazo Park yesterday
- chpn on Vacant buildings in Richmond: Where are they and who owns them? (October 2015)
- Daniel on Corn Chair
- Nick on Missing this cat?
- Jenna Cook Nguyen on Missing this cat?
- garry on Missing this dog?
- Dean on Plans to move forward with improvements at Intermediate Terminal
Matt Morton sent in a great set of photos from last night’s Armstrong win over George Wythe.
nbc12 has a piece up on the Wildcats’ success so far as well:
Armstrong head coach Darryl Watts says he hasn’t seen this kind of success in his eleven years at the head of the Wildcats, but the team is proving to be one of the top teams in the Central Region, even the state of Virginia.
Monday’s 76-50 win over George Wythe improved Armstrong’s record to 18-2. They’re 10-2 in the Capital District, one-half game behind Henrico, and could earn the district crown if the Wildcats win out and the Warriors lose.
The Wildcats’ next game is at home vs Glen Allen tonight at 7PM. Henrico hosts Varina this evening, the only other team to beat Armstrong this season.
UPDATE: The Richmond Free Press has a great piece this week as well: