- garry on Missing this little dog?
- Bill Hartsock on New Chef de Cuisine, Monday-only pasta menu at Dutch & Company
- JessOfRVA on Are you missing an orange tabby?
- Marian Charlies Angel Fields on Missing this little dog?
- Brian Colegrove on Are you missing an orange tabby?
- Robbie Summey on A tribute to old Armstrong High
- WTM on Are you missing an orange tabby?
- Vanyali on Are you missing an orange tabby?
The Friends of Chimborazo Playground continue their great work.
Last Monday 50 volunteers from the community and through HandsOn Greater Richmond planted 80 shrubs and trees in the areas surrounding the central plaza.
Our very own John M. complained of exhaustion – unsurprising as the going was tough breaking through the layers of clay !!
Church Hill’s Fire Station came to the rescue and watered everything in due – Many thanks Fire Station 1.
On behalf of:
The Friends of Chimborazo Playground:
Bridgette Huff and Shawn Norian
TAGGED: Chimborazo Playground