- John M on Main Street bridge replacement meeting next Thursday
- Craig on Main Street bridge replacement meeting next Thursday
- John M on Roaring Pines setting up shop on Venable Street
- STC on Post Office
- Melissa on Post Office
- Cadeho on Man shot on Fairfield Avenue
- Anita Garcia-Stein on Post Office
- Suz G. on Roaring Pines setting up shop on Venable Street
The oldest ABC license in the area is held by the 2300 Club, dating back to July 23, 1964.
Next oldest is Bloomfield’s Market at 823 North 24th Street, legal since October 1, 1964.
Fatduck’s Grocery at 1503 North 35th Street has had an ABC license since February 14, 1972.
Market Place #14 at Mosby and Fairmount has been selling since August 2, 1976.
Crenshaw’s at 1801 North 22nd Street got their license on November 14, 1978. (The building has been a store since at least 1925 according to Sanborn Maps.)