- Ingrid deRoo on International Walk to School Day at George Mason Elementary
- Jeb Wash on Local man arrested in string of Henrico burglaries
- Elaine Odell on Before and after on 25th Street
- allison on Before and after on 25th Street
- Scott on Road closures for Stone fermentation tank delivery
- ann on Sector 111 leads city in crime reduction in most recent quarter
- ann on Before and after on 25th Street
- chpn on Sector 111 leads city in crime reduction in most recent quarter
The oldest ABC license in the area is held by the 2300 Club, dating back to July 23, 1964.
Next oldest is Bloomfield’s Market at 823 North 24th Street, legal since October 1, 1964.
Fatduck’s Grocery at 1503 North 35th Street has had an ABC license since February 14, 1972.
Market Place #14 at Mosby and Fairmount has been selling since August 2, 1976.
Crenshaw’s at 1801 North 22nd Street got their license on November 14, 1978. (The building has been a store since at least 1925 according to Sanborn Maps.)