- Alli Alligood on Missing this dog?
- Timothy on Missing this dog?
- John M on Missing this dog?
- Erin on Missing this dog?
- Church hillian on Farmers Market coming to Chimborazo in April
- aaron on Phaup Street plagued by illegal dumping
- Erik on New cobbles for 23rd Street hill
- Alli Alligood on New cobbles for 23rd Street hill
Registration for the 2nd Annual Hill Topper 5k in association with the Church Hill Irish Festival is now open!
This year’s race is at 9am on March 24, 2012, and will start and finish at the center of the Church Hill Irish Festival on 25th and Broad St. It’s the same great course from last year and runs through Jefferson Park, Ethal Bailey Furman Park, Chimborazo Park, and Libby Hill Park.
New this year is the Little Leprechaun Loop, a one mile loop of the 5k course for kids 12 and under. This starts at 8:15am on March 24, 2012.
If running isn’t your thing, volunteers are needed to help run the race manning intersections along the course, handing out water and snacks, and packet pick up before the race.
Visit TheHillTopper5k.com for more details.