- Another neighbor on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- dontmincewords on Have you seen Atticus?
- Matt Conrad on “Sustainability with Style” for Jefferson Avenue
- 27th on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- Joshua Eckhardt on Tricyle
- Julie Oliver on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- WarGibFA on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- K on Reminder: Lock you car doors
Richmond BizSense has the skinny on Era Vintage:
Era Vintage, which until recently was a web-only retailer selling mid-century cookware, furniture and lighting, will take over a storefront at 2241 Venable St. Owner Diana Mathews said she wants to be up and running by March, in time for the first anniversary of the website’s launch.
“I think people in the neighborhood are ready for something like this,” Mathews said. “There aren’t any options for furniture or home decor in the area right now.”