- gigi on Can you help Lt.Blackwell replace the stolen turkeys and fixings?
- Kevin on Festival of CX at Chimborazo Park yesterday
- chpn on Vacant buildings in Richmond: Where are they and who owns them? (October 2015)
- Daniel on Corn Chair
- Nick on Missing this cat?
- Jenna Cook Nguyen on Missing this cat?
- garry on Missing this dog?
- Dean on Plans to move forward with improvements at Intermediate Terminal
The 2013 Virginia People’s Assembly will be at Wesley Memorial United Methodist Church on Saturday, January 5, 2013:
Join us for the 5th Annual Virginia People’s Assembly, uniting under the theme “Jobs, Peace, Justice!”
For the fifth year in a row, union members, community activists, prisoner advocates, immigrants, students, women, antiwar organizers, veterans, members of the Occupy Wall Street movement and the LBGTQ community from across Virginia will gather together in Richmond on the Saturday before the opening session of the Virginia General Assembly. We will network, educate each other about our different struggles, build alliances in the fight for social change in our communities and further the movement to create a society that is truly “of, by and for the people!”
For more information, including the list of endorsers and the workshops, networking sessions and panel discussions scheduled to date, visit the 2013 VPA blog (http://vpa2013.blogspot.com).
TAGGED: calendar, Mechanicsville Turnpike, Virginia People's Assembly, Wesley Memorial United Methodist Church