- resident on Local man arrested in string of Henrico burglaries
- dontmincewords on Man approaches woman, offers $500 for “special attention”
- Sarah on the Hill on Missing a rabbit?
- JessOfRVA on A curious incident on Broad Street
- Paulette McElwain on Missing a rabbit?
- neighbor on Local man arrested in string of Henrico burglaries
- chpn on Missing a rabbit?
- Alicia ‘Vyborny’ Svensen on Man approaches woman, offers $500 for “special attention”
The current issue of Style Weekly takes a look at the recent openings of Proper Pie & WPA Bakery, and the coming of Sub Rosa Bakery:
Church Hill is a magnet for food excellence these days, with three new businesses opening in the same month and others on the way. In addition to Sub Rosa Wood Fired Bakery, now quartered at 620 N. 25th St., customers are flocking to WPA Bakery and Proper Pie Co. for baked items that span the ages and the continents. All three long-awaited openings managed to intersect in November — just in time for holiday stuffing.
Sub Rosa is expected to open the week after Thanksgiving.