- Elsie Gray on Alicia Rasin has passed
- Robbie Summey on Demolition on 26th
- JB on THE WAY BACK MACHINE
- Robbie Summey on Wildcats suffer 3rd straight shutout
- Barbie Nikkie on Alicia Rasin has passed
- Atoya Whoaskinboutme Jenkins on Alicia Rasin has passed
- crd on Alicia Rasin has passed
- resident on Local man arrested in string of Henrico burglaries
The Church Hill Association’s holiday weekend will be December 14, 15, and 16:
Our candlelight walk through Church Hill we begin after a 7 pm after a Vespers service at St. John’s Church, on Friday, December 14. Saturday,
December 15, marks our annual holiday party at Old City Bar, catered by David Napier’s Whitehouse Catering, beginning at 8 pm. Tickets will be on sale at the membership party, November 20, at the 2300 Club. Tickets are $35.
And let us not forget the annual holiday house tour. We have an assortment of some new construction, historic rehabilitation, and of course, those beautiful gems we’ve come to expect from this annual event. Tickets for the house tour will be available online at www.ChurchHill.org for $25 beginning December 1, and also at many of our fine Church Hill eateries and businesses. You can also purchase your tickets the day of the house tour on Sunday, December 16, in the Parish Hall of St. John’s Church.
If you are interested in volunteering for one of two docent shifts for the house tour please reach out to Amanda Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org, or please fill the requested information in the document contained in this hyperlink: Docent Schedule