- JessOfRVA on Are you missing an orange tabby?
- Marian Charlies Angel Fields on Missing this little dog?
- Brian Colegrove on Are you missing an orange tabby?
- Robbie Summey on A tribute to old Armstrong High
- WTM on Are you missing an orange tabby?
- Vanyali on Are you missing an orange tabby?
- Kathleen Sanders on New Chef de Cuisine, Monday-only pasta menu at Dutch & Company
- Silvio on New Chef de Cuisine, Monday-only pasta menu at Dutch & Company
The students at Woodville Elementary were honored with the Spirit of Giving Award as part of National Philanthropy Day 2012:
The winner of this year’s “Spirit of Giving” award on National Philanthropy Day were the students of Woodville Elementary School, in Richmond, Virgina.
Fourth and fifth graders in the National Honor Society learned about a rural village in Tanzania in need of textbooks for their school. They created the “Tanzania Project” and proceeded to educate their fellow students. Contributions from the student body raised enough funds to purchase 350 textbooks for students in the village of Mwitkira, Tanzania.
The students and their teachers were honored November 13th, 2012 at the Greater Richmond Convention Center.