- John Murden Jr. on Partners in O Street development at odds
- jamie on Partners in O Street development at odds
- Eric S. Huffstutler on A proposal for the 17th Street Market
- Dave Seibert on Union Hill Civic Association meet & social tonight
- Matt Conrad on Partners in O Street development at odds
- J on Roaring Pines setting up shop on Venable Street
- Eric S. Huffstutler on Partners in O Street development at odds
- Brandon on Partners in O Street development at odds
The students at Woodville Elementary were honored with the Spirit of Giving Award as part of National Philanthropy Day 2012:
The winner of this year’s “Spirit of Giving” award on National Philanthropy Day were the students of Woodville Elementary School, in Richmond, Virgina.
Fourth and fifth graders in the National Honor Society learned about a rural village in Tanzania in need of textbooks for their school. They created the “Tanzania Project” and proceeded to educate their fellow students. Contributions from the student body raised enough funds to purchase 350 textbooks for students in the village of Mwitkira, Tanzania.
The students and their teachers were honored November 13th, 2012 at the Greater Richmond Convention Center.