- June Ann Davenport on Kitty Snow’s “Up & Down Church Hill”
- Matt Hillian on Headstone missing at East End Cemetery
- Alex on Three recent incidents on 27th Street
- J. Doyle on Three recent incidents on 27th Street
- Alex on Want to play football for Armstong?
- Kathleen Sanders on Lehigh Cement silos coming down next month
- Lee on Headstone missing at East End Cemetery
- Valeria on Mia is missing
Chad Brown has a great profile of Proper Pie up at richmond.com:
Proper Pie is slated to open by the end of October. And if Smith and Price’s vision is accurate, it’s sure to make a splash in an already thriving Church Hill district.
“Everybody loves a food that reminds them of home,” Smith said. “We aren’t trying to be fine dining; we just want to do honest food that’s proper and affordable.”