- resident on Local man arrested in string of Henrico burglaries
- dontmincewords on Man approaches woman, offers $500 for “special attention”
- Sarah on the Hill on Missing a rabbit?
- JessOfRVA on A curious incident on Broad Street
- Paulette McElwain on Missing a rabbit?
- neighbor on Local man arrested in string of Henrico burglaries
- chpn on Missing a rabbit?
- Alicia ‘Vyborny’ Svensen on Man approaches woman, offers $500 for “special attention”
Chad Brown has a great profile of Proper Pie up at richmond.com:
Proper Pie is slated to open by the end of October. And if Smith and Price’s vision is accurate, it’s sure to make a splash in an already thriving Church Hill district.
“Everybody loves a food that reminds them of home,” Smith said. “We aren’t trying to be fine dining; we just want to do honest food that’s proper and affordable.”