- Julie O’Kelly on A little bit of New Orleans on Marshall Street
- Stephen on Fairmount traffic circle appears to be on track
- Katherine Jester on Any of y’all seen a bear?
- John M on Fairmount traffic circle appears to be on track
- Brandon on Fairmount traffic circle appears to be on track
- Aud on New sign at East End Cemetery
- Eric S. Huffstutler on Dead man on 26th Street
- dontmincewords on City moving forward on Jefferson Park Fountain
Chad Brown has a great profile of Proper Pie up at richmond.com:
Proper Pie is slated to open by the end of October. And if Smith and Price’s vision is accurate, it’s sure to make a splash in an already thriving Church Hill district.
“Everybody loves a food that reminds them of home,” Smith said. “We aren’t trying to be fine dining; we just want to do honest food that’s proper and affordable.”