- John M on Lillie Estes announces bid for mayor
- Mike on Lillie Estes announces bid for mayor
- June Ann Davenport on Kitty Snow’s “Up & Down Church Hill”
- Matt Hillian on Headstone missing at East End Cemetery
- Alex on Three recent incidents on 27th Street
- J. Doyle on Three recent incidents on 27th Street
- Alex on Want to play football for Armstong?
- Kathleen Sanders on Lehigh Cement silos coming down next month
The man is a suspect in the shooting death of Gregory R. Carter, 37, of the 200 block of North Fourth Street on Sept. 14. Carter’s body was found in his vehicle in the 5300 block of Newton Road by a Richmond Police officer shortly after 3 a.m.
Detectives believe Carter was shot by one of two men he met earlier in the evening in downtown Richmond. Detectives have already arrested one of the men–Jason A. Goodson, 32, of Chesterfield–and charged him with conspiracy to commit murder.
Detectives need the public help to identify the second man. Both Goodson and this second suspect are known to frequent Club Aurora and Club Paradise.
Anyone with any information about who this man is or this crime is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 780-1000 or Detective Jamie Baynes at (804) 646-3617. Citizens can also text Crime Stoppers at 274637, using the key word “ITip” followed by your tip. Both Crime Stoppers methods are anonymous.