- Church Hill People’s News on Leigh Street by the Coliseum re-opens next week
- Mona Youssofi Bauwens on Leigh Street by the Coliseum re-opens next week
- Handy Orten on Missing this sweet tabby cat?
- Morgan Bailey on Missing this pretty white cat?
- Robbie Summey on Armstrong opens strong with 31-8 win over George Wythe
- Brooke Schmerge on The new Dutch and Co. joint will be called Stroops
- Patrick Spraker on The new Dutch and Co. joint will be called Stroops
- Michael Hild on The new Dutch and Co. joint will be called Stroops
The man is a suspect in the shooting death of Gregory R. Carter, 37, of the 200 block of North Fourth Street on Sept. 14. Carter’s body was found in his vehicle in the 5300 block of Newton Road by a Richmond Police officer shortly after 3 a.m.
Detectives believe Carter was shot by one of two men he met earlier in the evening in downtown Richmond. Detectives have already arrested one of the men–Jason A. Goodson, 32, of Chesterfield–and charged him with conspiracy to commit murder.
Detectives need the public help to identify the second man. Both Goodson and this second suspect are known to frequent Club Aurora and Club Paradise.
Anyone with any information about who this man is or this crime is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 780-1000 or Detective Jamie Baynes at (804) 646-3617. Citizens can also text Crime Stoppers at 274637, using the key word “ITip” followed by your tip. Both Crime Stoppers methods are anonymous.