- resident on Man shot on Coalter Street
- Paul Granger on Man shot on Coalter Street
- chpn on Lillie A. Estes announces bid for mayor
- Arthur on Lillie A. Estes announces bid for mayor
- Katarina Pace on Bellevue Elementary seeking dancers/dance instructors for new after-school program
- Jennifer Reid on Bellevue Elementary seeking dancers/dance instructors for new after-school program
- Kathy Greenier on The Dog & Pig Show closed for August
- Jenny W. on Tires slashed, windshield smashed on Clay Street
The Richmond Police Department is investigating the shooting death of Antonio M. Dinkins, 25, of the 2500 block of Whitcomb St. It has been classified as a homicide.
Dinkins was shot at about 10:45 a.m. on Friday, September 7th in the 1900 block of Glenlea Avenue near the intersection with Whitcomb Street. He was transported to VCU Medical Center where he died on Thursday, September 13th.
Witnesses report a black male wearing a white tee-shirt and dark colored shorts was seen leaving the scene of the shooting, walking up Whitcomb St. towards Mechanicsville Turnpike.