- John M on Expect lane closures starting soon on Jefferson Avenue
- Elaine Odell on Expect lane closures starting soon on Jefferson Avenue
- Melissa on QUESTION: How does Church Hill fare during hurricanes?
- Walter Griggs on This was once the Twenty-Fifth Street Fish and Oyster Market
- Mr. Neal on Expect lane closures starting soon on Jefferson Avenue
- Lora Toothman on Robbery and arrest on Jefferson Avenue
- Stacie Birchett on Express tour of Better Housing Coalition’s work in Richmond
- Lamonte Williams on A short history of the Central Lunatic Asylum
The Richmond Police Department is investigating the shooting death of Antonio M. Dinkins, 25, of the 2500 block of Whitcomb St. It has been classified as a homicide.
Dinkins was shot at about 10:45 a.m. on Friday, September 7th in the 1900 block of Glenlea Avenue near the intersection with Whitcomb Street. He was transported to VCU Medical Center where he died on Thursday, September 13th.
Witnesses report a black male wearing a white tee-shirt and dark colored shorts was seen leaving the scene of the shooting, walking up Whitcomb St. towards Mechanicsville Turnpike.