- Kathy Greenier on The Dog & Pig Show closed for August
- Jenny W. on Tires slashed, windshield smashed on Clay Street
- John M on Lillie A. Estes announces bid for mayor
- Mike on Lillie A. Estes announces bid for mayor
- June Ann Davenport on Kitty Snow’s “Up & Down Church Hill”
- Matt Hillian on Headstone missing at East End Cemetery
- Alex on Three recent incidents on 27th Street
- J. Doyle on Three recent incidents on 27th Street
The next 1st Precinct MPACT meeting will be held on Wednesday, June 13, 2012, at 6PM, at Main Street Station.
Your attendance at this meeting is vital. We will be informing residents on their role in our upcoming budget process. We will be holding Planning Sessions in the community throughout the summer and NEED your input. Next Wednesday’s meeting will explain the process. The future of our City depends on the input of us as residents, so we look forward to an AWESOME turnout!!!!