- resident on Local man arrested in string of Henrico burglaries
- dontmincewords on Man approaches woman, offers $500 for “special attention”
- Sarah on the Hill on Missing a rabbit?
- JessOfRVA on A curious incident on Broad Street
- Paulette McElwain on Missing a rabbit?
- neighbor on Local man arrested in string of Henrico burglaries
- chpn on Missing a rabbit?
- Alicia ‘Vyborny’ Svensen on Man approaches woman, offers $500 for “special attention”
Over the previous 5 years, during which the area has averaged 12 killings per year, the East End has seen on average just over 5 killings by this date. 2011 was the best of recent years, with only 2 killings by June 9 — though the year ended the year with 13 killings. In 1994, 19 people had been killed in the East End by this date — almost 1 per week.