- Lee on Pizza Tonight set to open this coming week
- Bill Hartsock on Cedar Street (1980)
- Sarah Joy DiDomenico on Have you seen Sebastian?
- chpn on Robbery on Broad Street
- crd on Robbery on Broad Street
- Cadeho on Cedar Street (1980)
- Steve M on Robbery on Broad Street
- chpn on Community coat drive taking donations, will be distributed December 8
I haven’t found a formal explanation anywhere, but the East End now has 7 precincts where as before there were 6. There are two notable changes: Precinct 708 has been carved out of Precinct 707, and Precinct 702 has absorbed southern Fairmount and a sliver of Union Hill. There is still no Precinct 704.
Here is the new precinct list and voting locations:
Here is the new-for-2012 precinct map for the 7th District:
For comparison, here is the prior map:
Want more maps? Here are all of the current voting Precincts for the city of Richmond.