- Atoya Whoaskinboutme Jenkins on Alicia Rasin has passed
- crd on Alicia Rasin has passed
- resident on Local man arrested in string of Henrico burglaries
- dontmincewords on Man approaches woman, offers $500 for “special attention”
- Sarah on the Hill on Missing a rabbit?
- JessOfRVA on A curious incident on Broad Street
- Paulette McElwain on Missing a rabbit?
- neighbor on Local man arrested in string of Henrico burglaries
I haven’t found a formal explanation anywhere, but the East End now has 7 precincts where as before there were 6. There are two notable changes: Precinct 708 has been carved out of Precinct 707, and Precinct 702 has absorbed southern Fairmount and a sliver of Union Hill. There is still no Precinct 704.
Here is the new precinct list and voting locations:
Here is the new-for-2012 precinct map for the 7th District:
For comparison, here is the prior map:
Want more maps? Here are all of the current voting Precincts for the city of Richmond.