- garry on Missing this little dog?
- Bill Hartsock on New Chef de Cuisine, Monday-only pasta menu at Dutch & Company
- JessOfRVA on Are you missing an orange tabby?
- Marian Charlies Angel Fields on Missing this little dog?
- Brian Colegrove on Are you missing an orange tabby?
- Robbie Summey on A tribute to old Armstrong High
- WTM on Are you missing an orange tabby?
- Vanyali on Are you missing an orange tabby?
I haven’t found a formal explanation anywhere, but the East End now has 7 precincts where as before there were 6. There are two notable changes: Precinct 708 has been carved out of Precinct 707, and Precinct 702 has absorbed southern Fairmount and a sliver of Union Hill. There is still no Precinct 704.
Here is the new precinct list and voting locations:
Here is the new-for-2012 precinct map for the 7th District:
For comparison, here is the prior map:
Want more maps? Here are all of the current voting Precincts for the city of Richmond.