- dontmincewords on Shots in the night?
- Laska on Shots in the night?
- CH Animal Lover on Shots in the night?
- John M on Shots in the night?
- Kathleen Sanders on Have you seen Princess?
- Bridgette on Shots in the night?
- chpn on Have you seen Princess?
- Katmando on Can you pledge to Scoop the Poop? (“Everybody’s doo’n it!”)
Chimborazo Elementary School night at the Diamond with the Richmond Flying Squirrels is this Saturday May 12th at 6:35PM. If Chimborazo ES sells 200 tickets, they will be able to have a table on the main concourse to spread the word about the International Baccalaureate program at the school,
Principal Burke will be throwing the first pitch, and the group will be announced over the loudspeaker.
The tickets are $7 each for general admission of which the school gets $2.50, kids 3 and under are free. Kids 14 and under will receive a free Zinger baseball, while supplies last.
To order tickets, email Tracy Smith (5th Grade Teacher) at email@example.com. Make checks out to “RPS Education Foundation”. Tickets can be picked up from the school office.
There will be a bus available from the school at 5:30PM.