- Ned Haley on New Little Free Library on Chimborazo
- Ms. Georgie Lewis/Seamstress on Church Hill Cleaners reopens on Q Street
- Jaron Clay on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Lee on Grotty exercise equipment in Jefferson Park to be replaced this week
- Dana Bagby on Recommend a roofer and/or painting contractor?
- Diego on Recommend a roofer and/or painting contractor?
- Juliellen Sarver on Recommend a roofer and/or painting contractor?
- twitter_Jonny_Waffles on Recommend a roofer and/or painting contractor?
Virginia Living says that Williamsburg Road’s Country Style Donuts might be the best in the state:
So it has come to this. With National Doughnut Day (June 1) nearly upon us, we at Virginia Living feel it is extremely important to set the record straight. Where are the best doughnuts to be found in Virginia, and what makes them so good? Aside from the mass-producing doughnut monsters, Dunkin’ Donuts and Krispy Kreme, which have locations around the state, there are a variety of increasingly popular artisan doughnut shops in Virginia, including:
Carpe Donut (Charlottesville)
Country Style Doughnuts (Richmond)
Mama’s Donut Bites (Vienna)
Spudnut Shop (Charlottesville)
Westhampton Pastry Shop (Richmond)
TAGGED: Country Style Doughnuts