- Kathleen Sanders on This slide has informative drawings (NSFW)
- Bill 3 on Seen on Broad Street
- Corey Lane on Seen on Broad Street
- chpn on Seen on Broad Street
- Chimbo on Seen on Broad Street
- Jennifer on Seen on Broad Street
- Church Hillian on Council to consider land transfer to Bon Secours
- Brandon on Council to consider land transfer to Bon Secours
The physical practice of Yoga is the sequencing/flow of poses (asanas) that link the body and mind through the threading of breath and movement. The practice cultivates physical, mental and emotional balance, openness, intelligence, strength and well-being. It brings your body, mind and spirit into harmony and health to create a Nava Life. Class Level: Beginners – Intermediate. You will need a Yoga mat, blanket or large towel to practice on, a bottle of water and an open heart. This is a FREE event.
Every Saturday 10-11AM in Jefferson Park. No class if rains.