- resident on Local man arrested in string of Henrico burglaries
- dontmincewords on Man approaches woman, offers $500 for “special attention”
- Sarah on the Hill on Missing a rabbit?
- JessOfRVA on A curious incident on Broad Street
- Paulette McElwain on Missing a rabbit?
- neighbor on Local man arrested in string of Henrico burglaries
- chpn on Missing a rabbit?
- Alicia ‘Vyborny’ Svensen on Man approaches woman, offers $500 for “special attention”
The physical practice of Yoga is the sequencing/flow of poses (asanas) that link the body and mind through the threading of breath and movement. The practice cultivates physical, mental and emotional balance, openness, intelligence, strength and well-being. It brings your body, mind and spirit into harmony and health to create a Nava Life. Class Level: Beginners – Intermediate. You will need a Yoga mat, blanket or large towel to practice on, a bottle of water and an open heart. This is a FREE event.
Every Saturday 10-11AM in Jefferson Park. No class if rains.