- Another neighbor on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- dontmincewords on Have you seen Atticus?
- Matt Conrad on “Sustainability with Style” for Jefferson Avenue
- 27th on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- Joshua Eckhardt on Tricyle
- Julie Oliver on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- WarGibFA on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- K on Reminder: Lock you car doors
The physical practice of Yoga is the sequencing/flow of poses (asanas) that link the body and mind through the threading of breath and movement. The practice cultivates physical, mental and emotional balance, openness, intelligence, strength and well-being. It brings your body, mind and spirit into harmony and health to create a Nava Life. Class Level: Beginners – Intermediate. You will need a Yoga mat, blanket or large towel to practice on, a bottle of water and an open heart. This is a FREE event.
Every Saturday 10-11AM in Jefferson Park. No class if rains.