- Cadeho on Cedar Street (1980)
- Steve M on Robbery on Broad Street
- chpn on Community coat drive taking donations, will be distributed December 8
- vanyali on Community coat drive taking donations, will be distributed December 8
- JessOfRVA on Robbery on Broad Street
- joeanne on Hands Across Woodville (1986)
- Tim H on Robbery on Broad Street
- Kathleen Sanders on Robbery on Broad Street
The physical practice of Yoga is the sequencing/flow of poses (asanas) that link the body and mind through the threading of breath and movement. The practice cultivates physical, mental and emotional balance, openness, intelligence, strength and well-being. It brings your body, mind and spirit into harmony and health to create a Nava Life. Class Level: Beginners – Intermediate. You will need a Yoga mat, blanket or large towel to practice on, a bottle of water and an open heart. This is a FREE event.
Every Saturday 10-11AM in Jefferson Park. No class if rains.