- Tommy Waterworth on In last night’s excitement, one of you forgot to pay your tab at Patrick Henry Pub
- Jaron Clay on In last night’s excitement, one of you forgot to pay your tab at Patrick Henry Pub
- crd on Have you seen Simon AKA Mr.Pusspuss?
- Mark Kronenthal on Rainbow with dog and vacant house
- Damica Alston on Rainbow with dog and vacant house
- Katherine Jester on This abondoned cat needs a good home
- Sarah Hunt Clair on This abondoned cat needs a good home
- Emily Klinedinst on This abondoned cat needs a good home
My name is Daniil Kleyman and I buy/renovate/develop a good amount of property in Church Hill. I recently bought 801-805 N. 23rd St and plan to redevelop that property as apartments and possibly a restaurant downstairs (it already has a hood). A great restaurant there (maybe a brunch spot?) would really help the area and make a significant, positive impact on the neighborhood.
[…] I am seeking a restaurant tenants. I could use all the help getting the word out I can get in order to find the right operation to go in there. I have limited time and if I don’t find someone soon I’ll just do all apartments there.
The restaurant can be either 1100sq ft or 2200sq and there is a HUGE backyard that can be outdoor dining. Picture a brunch spot with a big patio!
I appreciate your help/time. I can always be reached at 804-991-4111. Thanks!
According to the city’s Parcel Mapper, Kleyman owns 18 properties in the city (other than this one), including 8 in the immediate area:
- 504 North 22nd Street
- 521 North 30th Street
- 901 North 35th Street
- 1112 North 35th Street
- 1224 North 35th Street
- 1218 North 37th Street
- 1310 North 38th Street
- 2005 Cedar Street