- Martha Mabey on Liberty Public House opens Saturday
- Tia on Are your dogs ok?
- Lana on ALL THE NEWS: found camera bag, cats, job postings, maybe B&E, volunteer opportunity, and more
- crd on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Brian Colegrove on Who delivers food to Church Hill?
- Brian Colegrove on Have you seen Denver the cat?
- Anthony Murray on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Adam’s neighbor on Have you seen Denver the cat?
My name is Daniil Kleyman and I buy/renovate/develop a good amount of property in Church Hill. I recently bought 801-805 N. 23rd St and plan to redevelop that property as apartments and possibly a restaurant downstairs (it already has a hood). A great restaurant there (maybe a brunch spot?) would really help the area and make a significant, positive impact on the neighborhood.
[…] I am seeking a restaurant tenants. I could use all the help getting the word out I can get in order to find the right operation to go in there. I have limited time and if I don’t find someone soon I’ll just do all apartments there.
The restaurant can be either 1100sq ft or 2200sq and there is a HUGE backyard that can be outdoor dining. Picture a brunch spot with a big patio!
I appreciate your help/time. I can always be reached at 804-991-4111. Thanks!
According to the city’s Parcel Mapper, Kleyman owns 18 properties in the city (other than this one), including 8 in the immediate area:
- 504 North 22nd Street
- 521 North 30th Street
- 901 North 35th Street
- 1112 North 35th Street
- 1224 North 35th Street
- 1218 North 37th Street
- 1310 North 38th Street
- 2005 Cedar Street